Round Shaped Shot Blasting Glass Beads For Reflective Road Marking Paint
Contact Person : Cherry Yang
Phone Number : +8619903843676
WhatsApp : +8619903843676
|Minimum Order Quantity :||5 metric tons||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||25kgs/pvc bag, 1MT/Jumbo bag||Delivery Time :||10~15 working days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T||Supply Ability :||2000tons/mont|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||Yichang|
glass bead abrasive media,
sandblasting glass beads
Glass beads for metal surface cleaning and polishing by shot blasting or peening
Glass Bead is a unique abrasive that is widely used in processes such asGlass beads for metal surface cleaning and polishing by shot blasting or peening. It is mainly used in sand blasting equipment.
Glass beads are made from high quality cullet crushed and sorted. In manufacturing, the cullet is fused into a ball and annealed to eliminate internal stress and prevent breakage.
This transparent, clear spherical structure product does not have particles embedded in the workpiece during use, contaminating the workpiece or causing other damage. Using different sizes of abrasives and different operating parameters, the glass beads will achieve different gloss levels on the surface of the workpiece. The use of glass beads for selective localized controlled blasting on the surface of the workpiece produces a special decorative effect.
The excellent properties of the glass beads make it suitable for use in cleaning or deburring workpieces with strict deviations without damaging the surface of the workpiece. Moreover, the inherent strength of the glass beads makes it suitable for use in equipment capable of circulating abrasives.
The chemical properties of glass beads are inert and non-toxic, and no iron or other harmful substances remain on the surface of the workpiece during use, and will not adversely affect the surrounding environment.
Glass beads are widely used to treat the surface of workpieces with residual tension or under cyclic pressure to produce compressive stress layers for surface strengthening purposes. The use of glass beads to strengthen the surface of the workpiece reduces potential hazards such as surface erosion or surface fatigue.
The use of glass beads for surface treatment is very economical and accurate.
Aviation industry; automotive industry; sandblasting painter; consumer goods manufacturing; foundry industry; subcontractor, semiconductor industry.
IC block support cleaning; strengthening aircraft engine turbine blades and other parts; decorative parts; surface treatment before electroplating or electrolytic spraying; cleaning or deburring of non-ferrous components, cleaning of residual materials in high temperature molds.
• Glass beads with large particle size are slow to clean, producing strong strengthening strength, removing large contaminants and producing a high surface finish.
• Glass beads with small particle size are faster to clean, producing stronger strengthening forces, removing smaller contaminants and producing a poorer surface finish.
|shape||Spherical||Basic raw materials||Carbonate glass|
|colour||Transparent glass||damage rate||<2.5%|
|Appearance||clear,round,smooth,without any impurity|
|magnetic particle||do not exceed the weight of product 0.03%|
For sandblasing size:
Size can be OEM.
1. Using double-deck package, the inner is polythene film and its thickness is not less than 0.5mm; The outer is plastic woven bag to prevent leak or damp. The net weight of each bag is 25± 0.2kg.
2. Using double-deck package, the inner is polythene film and its thickness is not less than 0.5mm, the outer is plastic woven bag to prevent leak or damp. The net weight of each is 1000± 8kg.
3. According to clients' requirement.
Enter Your Message